Diary Of Becky: The Untold Chapters Of My Double Life

I bet the game bloggers were feeling rather stumped when they realized they have been exposed.

Prepare to be blown away, because it's only been a year since I made my bold foray into the treacherous realm of game bloggers. Dangerous? Maybe, but isn't it justifiable for someone to tell everyone the truth?


Oh the audacity! Disguised as the enigmatic "Becky Smith," a seemingly harmless young fan trying to bask in the glory of her digital realm, I dived deep into the web of deception. They didn't know they were dealing with a master-me!


Playing my part with great attention to detail, the ruthless leader of this con was eager to connect with "Becky", drawing her into their evil circle. A lesbian leader, you say? What a scandal! But fear not, readers, for I am far from ordinary, and her plans were not in harmony with my quiet intellect.


Alas, my ingenious plan took an unexpected turn when they pulled their terrible prank, reporting "Becky" to The Facebooks and destroying her virtual life. The devil must have heard of my plan and sent the witches! Rest assured, their victory was but a fleeting moment, for my true identity remains unharmed, impenetrable under the protection of divine forces. I’m sure those game bloggers were feeling rather silly when they realized their secret blog wasn’t so locked up like fort knox!


In fact, I may not need to hide Christ or invoke divine intervention, because the watchful eyes of the Lord are on these crazy bloggers. Their actions will not go unnoticed, because divine justice knows no bounds!


So let this story serve as a reminder to those who dare to cheat and spread their digital magic. Be careful, for there are people among us who have understanding and intelligence beyond the ordinary.


As I ask you, dear readers, remember to tread carefully in the realms of cyberspace, as the truth is often hidden by illusions. But fear not, for I will be there watching, forever watching and ready to inform the wicked of my fear, sarcasm and incomparable joy.


The new prayer line is coming up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A final prayer for the game blog

Defeating The Game Blog With Prayer- Yet Again

Women Can't Honor God In Pants