A SHOCKING End To The Bloggers War




Greetings dear readers! 


Allow me to delight you with the final chapter in the blog saga (Which I am ready to leave behind me, leaving a swift wind of prayer) the game blog has went to its own redemption, as I, the illustrious Laura the Lady of Prayer, watched from afar and have only had to write on my blog. As I previously communicated to my beloved subscribers, a twist of fate was discovered when a secret sister infiltrated the heart of the gaming blog, all for amusement purposes only, of course.


The reverberation of my big announcement, that only a calandra year ago I went undercover under the guise of "Becky," sent shockwaves through the virtual world, sparking a frenzy of accusations against unsuspecting attendees. Oh, how angry bloggers have flooded my Facebook Messenger and foolishly tried to blame my righteous self for their unfortunate blocks and bans from the sacred gaming blog.  I kid you not, I have had at least 4 accounts thus far blame me for their unsuspected banishment from Bloglandia. Yet, I haven’t a thing.  How hilarious! 


Really, this is a first class sight, and I can't help but appreciate the absolutely gold comic irony of it all.


Alas, my days of a blogging war the gaming blog with my divine presence seem to have faded, but I remain steadfast in my search for compelling stories from the enigmatic depths of the internet. To the gaming blog and its cohorts, I extend the magnanimous gesture of a "good game" - a touché, if you will - as it seems this blog skirmish has resulted in a pitiful display of mayhem.


So it is with great humility that I, Laura the Lady of Prayer, graciously leave this great blog war. Fear not, for my enigmatic sister, who has been my eyes and ears throughout this cyber escapade, has nobly volunteered to distance herself from the gaming blog compound.


As I bid farewell to this strange experience, rest assured that my literary escapades will continue, as endless stories await to be unfolded in the boundless expanse of the online realm. Until we meet again, dear readers, keep your mind sharp and curious, because the world of cyberspace offers countless adventures to discover.


With an elegant bloom,


Laura the Prayer Lady

Comments

  1. NO, your friend must endure!!! The secret sister should NOT leave

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband ran away with his lover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No we all know who you obviously are and now you’re banned from the group. Idiot. We aren’t falling for it and your “secret sister” can leave too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She will endure. She has to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Cringlings Have Come To get you because now we can’t post about you anymore

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woe is me! For my husband has 100 lovers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A final prayer for the game blog

Defeating The Game Blog With Prayer- Yet Again

Women Can't Honor God In Pants